Magic Piano Mod Apk 2.3.7

Unknown
0
 Magic Piano Mod Apk 2.3.7 | web-android.com- I share building cool apps, I share this application, I certainly a I piano magic is to share this app called 2.3.7 APK application is using a shared application for Android user was once very popular search. Already in the piano magic and certainly my friends. For a friend I do not understand this application [OK]

I direct description. Whine of the magic piano, piano music mates plus more clearly is a friend of mine to see the following features: can the bass sound, saxophone, drums, organ, fluit and a piano Simulator application can make a lot of the other. APK piano magic using your mind to listen to the sound of buddy is beautiful music, so you can be calm and relax buddy. Your buddy picks your favorite music in the rhythm of the original piano for just one.

Features:

  • Added new pieces daily-1000 + cross-species hits
  • Trouble level adjustable
  • Rhythm and pace control-music revival!
  • Instrument resolution: establish a harpsichord, a funky 80's synth, organ, it is the tip of the iceberg
Screen shot:


New in V6.3.7:

  • Bug fixes and improvements.
  • Keep the feedback coming!
Link Download:

Via Google Play:
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

Translate